Questions and Answers
- Do you charge per person or per apartment?
- The prices, which are indicated, are for the whole apartment. The example is the description on the website says that capacity of the apartment is up to 6 people and price says $100 / per night. It means that the cost of the apartment is $100 per night for 1-6 people.
- Are apartments equipped with bed linen, towels, toilet paper, soap
- Yes, all apartments are equipped with all necessary for temporary living. Such things as bed linen, towels, blankets, pillows, toilet paper etc are presented and included into the price of the apartment.
- Have got multi-rooms accommodations for group travelers?
- The largest available apartment which we have got for short-term rent has 5-bedrooms. However we are available to accommodate groups up to 25-30 people because we have got few apartments, which are located in one building or door to door to each other. Having rent few apartments close to each other you’ll get possibility to accommodate groups up to 25-30 people close to each other.
- Have you got pet friendly apartments?
- Yes, but not so many. In fact only economy and standard apartments are pet friendly. Such accommodation should be booked month or so in advance.
- Do you provide Ukraine visa invitation letters?
- We are apartment rental agency. Invitation letters can be provided by travel companies but not by rental agencies. If you need visa invitation letter it can be taken from travel agency.
- What is check in and check out time?
- Check in time is 14.00, check out time is 12.00.
- Do you offer apartments for hourly rent?
- Apartments are offered for daily and weekly rent only. During low season some apartments can be offered for monthly rent.